- 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium red onion (sliced)
- 1 small can of sweetcorn (drained)
- 2 medium pizza bases
- 110g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 medium mushroom
- 6 black olives
Step 1Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6
Step 2Mix together the soup, tomatoes, pepper, onion and sweetcorn in a medium sized bowl.
Step 3Place the pizza bases on a baking tray and spread the mixture over the bases to within ½ inch of the edge, evenly top each pizza with the grated mozzarella cheese.
Step 4Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Step 5Serve with a side salad or homemade chips.