- 1 whole pack of readymade puff pastry or short crust if preferred
- 1 egg
- 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- Leftover turkey (brown or white meat)
- Leftover gammon cut into chunks
- Leftover vegetables (optional)
Step 1Preheat the oven to 180°C. Chop up your leftover turkey and/or gammon into small chunks (and any vegetables if applicable – the more the merrier!) Next, pour in 1 can of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup. Combine together in a bowl.
Step 2Roll out the puff pastry and use it to line the pie dish. Add the filling into the dish and top with the remainder of the pastry. Decorate with any excess pastry as you wish, e.g. holly leaves. Crack 1 egg into a small cup and use to brush the top of the pie to leave a golden finish.
Step 3Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with fresh mash potato and seasonal vegetables.