- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red, 1 large green, 1 large orange and 1 large yellow pepper, cut in half through the stalk, deseeded and cored
- 25g butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 150g/5oz risotto rice
- 700ml/1 pint hot vegetable stock (or water)
- 150g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 295g can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
Step 1Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan oven 200°C /Gas mark 7. Toss the pepper with the oil and rub with your hands to coat evenly in the oil. Arrange the peppers, cut side upwards, in a shallow roasting tin and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Step 2Roast for 12-15 minutes.
Step 3Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened.
Step 4Stir in the rice and pour over the stock.
Step 5Simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
Step 6Add the broccoli and cook for a further 5 minutes until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice is cooked.
Step 7Stir in the Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and sweetcorn.
Step 8Spoon the rice mixture into the peppers - don't worry if you have a little filling left over, simply serve it on the side.