- 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 300ml water
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 85g uncooked long-grain rice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 240g frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 skinless & boneless chicken breasts
- 60g of grated cheddar cheese
Step 1Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
Step 2In a 2 litre ovenproof dish mix the soup, water, onion, rice, ground black pepper and frozen vegetables.
Step 3Add the chicken breasts and spoon over the mixture, bake in the centre of the oven for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Step 4Top the casserole with the cheese and grill until the cheese is golden brown.
Step 5Serve with a mixed leaf salad.