- 300g penne pasta or other pasta shape
- 1 large head broccoli, about 400g, cut into small florets
- 185g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 Can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 300ml/½ pint semi skimmed milk (or water)
- 150g mature cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- Large pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
Step 1Preheat the oven to 200C/fan oven 180C/Gas mark 6.
Step 2Cook the pasta in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8-9 minutes. Stir in the broccoli and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the broccoli is just tender. Drain well and return to the warm pan.
Step 3Mix together the Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup, milk or water and 125g of the cheese until well combined and stir into the pasta. Tip into a medium sized ovenproof dish.
Step 4Flake the tuna with a fork and scatter over the pasta, pressing into the pasta slightly so as not to break up the tuna too much. Scatter over the remaining cheese and a pinch of cayenne pepper (if using) and bake for 15 minutes.
Step 5This is now ready to serve.
Step 6Cook's tip: Tuna works really well with this recipe however try using tinned salmon, crab or even chopped cooked ham or corned beef.