- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 375ml (12floz) milk
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 170g grated cheddar cheese
- 200g frozen mixed vegetables
- 450g cooked and drained pasta spirals
- 40g crushed corn flakes
Step 1Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, cheese, vegetables and pasta in a 2.5 litre casserole dish.
Step 2Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes or until the pasta mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the pasta mixture. Sprinkle with the corn flakes.
Step 3Bake for 10 minutes or until the cornflakes are golden brown